Segnalo la disponibilità di una serie di Virtual Labs destinati agli IT Pro che sono alle prese con lo studio di Office 365:
- Standard Identity – Installing and Configuring Active Directory Federation Services
In this lab, you will learn how to prepare for and install Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS), which is a preliminary step to the Office 365 federation and hybrid scenarios.
- Federated Identity – Configuring Active Directory Federation Services and Verifying Federation
In this lab, you will learn how to add and verify federated domains in Office 365.
- Installing and Configuring Active Directory Synchronization Learn how to install and configure Active Directory Synchronization in Office 365, which is a preliminary step to the Office 365 federation and hybrid scenarios.
Ne segnalo anche alcuni su Exchange Online:
- Hybrid Options with Exchange Server 2010, Part 1: Enabling Exchange Federation
Learn about hybrid deployment with Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Exchange Online. This is the first part of a two-part lab.
- Hybrid Options with Exchange Server 2010 Part 2: The Federated Client Experience
Learn about hybrid deployment with Microsoft Office 365 and Exchange Online. This is the second part of a two-part lab.
- Performing a Cutover Exchange Migration
Learn how to use Email Migration in the Exchange Control Panel to migrate all the mailboxes and corresponding mailbox data from Microsoft Exchange to your cloud-based email organization.
e su SharePoint Online:
- Exploring SharePoint Online Administrator Tasks
Learn to create and manage Microsoft SharePoint Online sites, document libraries, and custom lists and views; work with documents; and perform other administrative tasks.
- Exploring SharePoint Online End User Tasks
Learn how to perform the tasks associated with managing pages and documents in SharePoint Online. You will also perform online and offline activities.
- Applying a Custom Branding Solution to a SharePoint Online Team Site
Review and apply a custom branding solution to a SharePoint Online Team Site.
- Creating and Deploying a SharePoint Online Sandboxed Solution
Build a Visual Web Part as a sandboxed solution using the Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 SharePoint Power Tools, and then deploy the sandboxed solution to the solution gallery in a SharePoint Online site collection.