· Mary Kay: Major Cosmetics Producer Deploys Microsoft Search Technology to Increase Efficiency
· TUV NORD Group: Global Certification Group Improves Safety and Quality Audit Efficiency by 20 Percent
· Del Monte Foods: Del Monte Foods Automates Formula Change Process to Reduce Cycle Time by 33 Percent
· Monsanto Company: Agricultural Innovator Empowers Employees, Cuts Costs with Integrated Enterprise Search
· MTV: TV Giant Automates Workflow, Boosts Data Access with Information Management System
· Parks Canada: Government Agency Streamlines Information Management and Enhances Collaboration
· CGI Insurance Business Services: Canadian Professional Services Firm Accelerates the Generation of Proposals
· Ampacet: Global Manufacturer Expects $60 Million of New Revenue from Product Innovation
· Ziba Design: Design Firm Improves Customer Relationships with New Extranet Solution
· Statoil: Leading Oil and Gas Producer Improves Collaboration with Offline Working
· Getronics: Solution Provider Gains Enhanced Security in Critical Collaboration Environment
· Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton: Law Firm Increases Functionality and Reduces Costs with New Intranet
· Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Rental Car Company Upgrades IT Environment for Increased Security, User Productivity
· Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.: Brokerage Embraces Electronic Document Management for Better Customer Service
· Department of Education and Training Victoria (Australia): DET Victoria Saves up to $208,000 a Year with Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
· Miami Dade County Public Schools: Collaborative Portal Improves Education for Fourth Largest U.S. School District
· BMW: BMW Takes Employee Collaboration to New Heights with Communication Software
Altre idee è possibile recuperarle da questi siti Internet MOSS-based:
· Glu: Heavily customized and branded portal for mobile gamers. A “how we did it” guest blog entry from the project team will be forthcoming.
· SendTec: Corporate web site for a multi-channel marketing company. Looks nothing like a typical SharePoint site, and they even used a custom HTTP handler to hide the ‘/pages’ folder structure.
· Plymouth Hospitals: Corporate web site for a healthcare provider in the UK. The site is also WCAG 1.0 AA compliant and even provides color contrast and font size options for the visually impaired.
· MyTalk AU: A community portal for a group of radio and TV stations in Australia. The site was migrated from Telligent’s Community Server (no offense to Telligent, who is a Microsoft ISV Partner, but the customer wanted better web content management capabilities along with community features in the same solution) and busts the other big myth about MOSS, which is that it cannot be used to implement Web 2.0 oriented solutions. A “how we did it” guest blog entry from the project team will also be forthcoming.
· Direct Energy: Corporate web site for one of North America’s leading integrated energy companies. The site uses MOSS’s Site Variations capability to implement English and Spanish versions of the content.
· PD NET: Large professional traning and e-commerce site with lots of content in English and French, enabled by MOSS’s Site Variations capability.
E da questa lista.
Giusto per convincersi fino in fondo che non esistono soltanto i Site template di default! 🙂